London: Published by the Author and by Bell and Daldy, 1858. First Edition. Hardcover. Item #25227
xvi, 41pp + plates. Contemporary green half calf, red leather label lettered in gold on the spine. With forty-two leaves of plates of the St. John's Hospital, Northampton; Ford's Hospital, Coventry; St. Mary's Hospital, Chichester; the Bede House, Stamford and others. Includes ground plans, sections, elevations, details, etc. Rear board and spine are almost completely detached. The plates are mostly clean but for a small dampstain to top edge barely affecting some of them and some mild scattered foxing. ; Quarto.